Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16yKEAhxq

23 March 2010

Barbecue Pineapple Chicken

This recipe is easy easy easy.......is that too many easy's??? NO WAY! I cannot get enough easy's when it comes to cooking and this one is really great.

These amounts can be changed with how many people you are feeding, but this is what I do for our family:

1 bottle bbq sauce of choice
1 big can pineapple chunks (including juice)
*6-8 frozen chicken strips (or 2-3 chicken breasts cut into strips, and it doesn't have to be frozen if you don't want, you will just cook it for less time)

There are two ways of cooking this meal, I have tried both and it is delicious either way

1.) Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours (I did all day because I was at work all day but it doesn't need that long.)

2.) Put all ingredients in baking dish and put in 35o degree oven for 45 min to an hour, or until the chicken is done.

And I usually serve this with mashed potatoes but it is great with rice too.

*This recipe makes quite a bit of sauce depending on the bottle of bbq sauce you use, and so you can add more chicken to go with the amount of sauce and the amount of people you are feeding :)

See, I told you EASY EASY EASY!!!!! (and scrumptious of course!!!!)

Liz

1 comment: