Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16yKEAhxq

09 February 2010

Spinach Artichoke Dip


I am so excited to finally post a recipe on this blog!!! I have been wanting to for a while now but haven't had a picture to post with the recipe, and now I do!!!!

So I swiped this recipe from a recipe blog that a friend of mine has and I made some changes of my own, and I LOVE it, soooo good :)

Spinach Artichoke Dip

1- package of fresh or frozen spinach

1- 15oz can of quartered artichoke hearts (drained)

1 bunch fresh green onions

1-4 oz can mild green chilies

1 cup grated parmesan cheese (or more its up to you!)

1/2 cup mayonnaise

1-8 oz package cream cheese

1 tsp hot sauce (optional, it doesn't make it spicy just gives it a little zest)

Shredded Mozzarella cheese ( I use alot but the amount is up to you)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Chop spinach, artichoke hearts, and green onions, and combine with chilies, parmesan, mayo, softened cream cheese, and hot sauce (optional) in a large mixing bowl.

Spoon into a 9" baking dish, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.

Bake 45 min (sometimes it spills over so I put a baking sheet underneath)



Hope you enjoy this, we certainly do because its easy and delicious, the best combination!!!

Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I want some NOW! Get in my bell-y! Haha. We'll definitely try this one, Liz.

    ReplyDelete