Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16yKEAhxq

17 August 2010

Banana Walnut Toffee Cinnamon Pancakes

That title is a mouthful, but I assure you these pancakes are so delicious.  They are more like eating a dessert disguised as a pancake.  I personally like strawberry yogurt on top of mine, but some others in my fam stayed traditional with syrup.  So yummy!!

1 1/4 cups pancake mix (I used Krusteaz brand.)
3/4 cup to 1 cup water (Depending on your consistency preference.  I used 3/4 cup plus a couple tbsp.)
2 bananas, 1 mashed and 1 chopped
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup chocolate toffee pieces (from the baking aisle)
Cinnamon (I didn't measure.  Maybe 1-2 tsp)

Mix water and pancake mix until the mixture is the consistency you would like.  Add in bananas, walnuts, toffee, and cinnamon.  Cook as usual.  I made ours on the small-medium side and got probably 12-13 out of this mix. (Actually, I doubled this and got 26 or so pancakes.  There were no leftovers.  The kids and Russell all loved these.)

1 comment: