Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16yKEAhxq

27 July 2010

Cheddar Biscuits

Recipe source:  cassiecraves.blogspot.com

These are supposedly a knock-off recipe for Red Lobster's cheddar bay biscuits.  I don't know how close they are because I've never had Red Lobster's biscuits or even been to Red Lobster, for that matter.  But I can say that they were super simple to make and really yummy!

2 cups Bisquick
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese

1/2 cup butter, melted (I used spray butter.)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (I used Lawry's garlic salt.)


1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.

2. Mix Bisquick, parsley, onion powder, pepper, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms.

3. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. (I got 10 biscuits out of my dough.) Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.

4. Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder. Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.  (I used spray butter and Lawry's garlic salt here.)

2 comments:

  1. I love these so much and make them as often as I can haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT you have never been to Red Lobster... You need to come for a visit...

    ReplyDelete